WORDS OF WELCOME

WELCOME ALL! This weblog opens opportunities for you and me to meet on a platform as netizens. I'm a lecturer by profession, my patience include translation and language issues. That's the academia-side of me; for leisure, I love sports (was once an athlete but now confine myself to weekly routine of swimming). Also pulsing in me is music - ballad, pops,slow rocks and classics. I love movies- of actions, crime scene investigations and of course, romance too...! Join me if you have patience in my likings..welcome again.

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

I thought I did what I had to do...

To start my own weblog? I heard of it, I saw some of them but I never thought of having one. So at the PTK course on 23rd May 2009 marked the very first milestone of my own weblog- when it was made compulsory. That was what I thought at first, for the sake of submitting, but then no one mentioned about getting addicted to it. After Saturday the 23rd of May, I put a side PTK, got busy with other 'priortised' matters, until yesterday, after a farewell lunch for Dr Musaev Talaibek (our Japanese lecturer moving to another university in Kuala Lumpur) I thought I just gotta upload somewhere the pics taken at San Francisco in Bandar Baru Bangi. Well, very early today I got up, uploaded all the PTK pics and San Fran pics and Sydney-Melbourne pics and I got all geared up to start with my very own NORWATI'S TRANSLATIONBLOG.

The blog ready, the pics uploaded and some text written to start with, I know Dr Noraziah, I won't let you down!

For now, those who asked for pics from me, happy downloading.