WORDS OF WELCOME

WELCOME ALL! This weblog opens opportunities for you and me to meet on a platform as netizens. I'm a lecturer by profession, my patience include translation and language issues. That's the academia-side of me; for leisure, I love sports (was once an athlete but now confine myself to weekly routine of swimming). Also pulsing in me is music - ballad, pops,slow rocks and classics. I love movies- of actions, crime scene investigations and of course, romance too...! Join me if you have patience in my likings..welcome again.

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Bloggers' blogs

Excited, I got my students to participate in my blog today. Some looked surprised, but obviously it turned out that I was the one who was also surprised to find that many of them own their own blogspots. What a cyberworld! Happy blogging all!
p/s Rozmel, enjoy every bit of your blogging session!

1 comment:

  1. Kak Watie....

    Nice blog.
    No wonder u'r so slim.
    You swim regularly.
    I wish I know how to swim too.

    Dah tempat baju for anugerah bintang popular this Friday? :)

    Malis

    ReplyDelete